::Wallahi Watallahi Wabillahi::

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

:: Here is my journey! ::

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, November 3, 2012

::Writing from my heart::

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah

Hi everyone there.! May Allah bless your day and place us all in His Jannah. Amin

Today. no. actually it has been a week since I started to feel something grow deep down inside my heart.

To you guys reading this, for your information , I have 4 nephews, 1 had just passed away few years ago, he was still a small baby at that time. and the rest 3 are all naughty!

In other people opinion, they might regard me as quite a loud-cute aunty..(nak jugak letak cute!). I not a type of auntie who pamper my nephews like kissing and hugging them all the time. because I am just not among the type. I am more to like 

"eh eh...jangan main luarrrrrr......."
"habiskannnn nasikkk tuuuuuuu...."
"jangan gadoh gadoh..."(sambil tangan pegang hanger)

sometimes, I do admit the fact that I really want to sayang-sayang with them. soemtimes, I managed. sometimes quite so-so...and I am trying until now. to be more gentle to them. 

and this 1 week, I am currently doing my paediatric posting. and for sure, starting my everyday life looking those innocent faces. the different between them and my nephews is they are sick. 1 of my nephew actually having this kind of asthma. but it should be ok up to now. InsyaAllah

you know, I never entertain or play like crazy with kids other than my nephews and my little brother(when he was so small back then). 

that was my world and story with kids. but now, Allah gives me these bulk of kids to be entertained. and they are all so pure and innocent...

AND YOU KNOW WHAT...

I just realised how innocent and pure my nephews are. same go with these kids in the ward...How I miss my nephews...! 

AND SURPRISINGLY...

I started to grow fond on them. admiring them. smiling and laughing alone by watching their actions. so innocent, NO SINS at all, very pure, and the list goes on........ 

and realising that how sincere I am writing about them now :)  

and realising that Allah create us, as a women, by nature, will change according to the surroundings, become more mature, more motherly and become more stronger in facing this very difficult life. Alhamdulillah....Thank you Allah for all the gives. Thank you Allah!

These are the faces that make me smile everyday....



I met him at surau at my college <3 td="td">


My first patient in Paeds ward.. Ekmal Akhbar 4 y/o

His bed was next to Ekmal. 



Picture was taken when I was in O&G posting

Picture taken when I was doing my O&G

Last but not least, one of my bodyguard(my nephew)...Amsyar.


so I guess, I need to be more postive and more sincere since I have to face these sincere faces everyday... 
InsyaAllah.....and also reflecting myself....as a servant of Allah....because I was like these kids also 21 years ago. 

Seperti mana hadis Rasulullah saw,” anak itu ibarat seperti kain putih,ibu bapalah yang akan mencorakkannya menjadi nasrani, yahudi ataupun majusi”

May you guys become good servants of Allah! amin...

p/s : 
to one of my friend in this blogger world, may you live a good life...towards the best life as a muslim.
life and tests from Allah is like a twin. As long as you live and breath, you will be tested by Allah. 
The tests might come from your friends, parents, family, finance, and importantly yourself. 
 If you are trying to run from the problems or tests, then you are good for nothing. 
 Try to adapt yourself to the situation, no matter how hard it is
 InsyaAllah, you will be fine.  
Plus,you have been good to me although we are just knowing each other in  this so called fantasy world. 
and I know you encountered many problems with the people around you.  as I just know you by reading your blog,and the things that you wrote in your blog is just a small part of your problems, isn't ?
I can't simply ask you the rest of your problems that you might keep it within yourself, but try to console yourself. Allah know everything in your heart. You are nowhere to hide. 
I do have my own problems too. and the things that I wrote in my blog is just 20 % of my life. I did not write all of them because I regard them as my very own private secrets to Allah. Allah knows how deadly I am consoling myself to face them all. That is life. . 
anyway, I am still your Kak Sath (as you are the only one name me Kak Sath)
You know I am also trying my deadly best to become a good muslim. and I wish you the same too. 
be good to people, and let them be if they are treating us badly. Leave it to Allah. 


I guess, that's all from me. ya.. today's post quite sincere...

And lastly, don't forget to pray for our brothers and sisters in Syria, Palestine, Myanmar and others. amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment