::Wallahi Watallahi Wabillahi::

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

:: Here is my journey! ::

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, November 12, 2012

::Finding the best way to get closer to Him::

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah...

Allahumma ssolli A'la saiyidina Muhammad wa a'la aali Muhammad.

Today, I think I can't stand any longer the pressure.

Yes. The pressure

Pressure of being an ignorance Muslim.

I can't stand it.

I always feel that I am not doing the right thing

always bounded by something

My relationship with Allah?

Trying hard to cling to Him eventhough I know it by myself I am slowly slowing down my pace.

Isn't that suppose not to happen?

But I don't know why. sadly said!

Astaghfiruullah ...

Do you ever feel like...

"am I doing a right thing?"
"why can't I be khusyuk in my solat?"
"why this tears doesn't come out ....?"
"My heart getting 'cold!'"
"O, I am hopeless muslim!"


I think I done so many sins regardless minor or major sins, but I must have done something wrong.

I have wronged Allah in many ways that I myself perhaps did not realised it.

Please forgive me, O Allah for my wrongdoings.

Please forgive me.

I'll try my best to be more alert in anything that I do. InsyaAllah....

Guys out there, no matter how much sins that we might have done to Allah, don't forget to hurry realise the things and hurry get yourself  back to Him, remember Him, and trust Him.

Let's pray for the best of Ummah. amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment