::Wallahi Watallahi Wabillahi::

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

:: Here is my journey! ::

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Another ?endless life story of mine

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah

hey there, I'm back again. you must be thinking. "this girl has nothing to do despite blogging blogging and blogging?"

I'm thinking the same way too, there.

For your information, my E-day is just around the corner. freaking me out. !
I'm not reading anything yet ! nothing hanging here, in my brain. O&G posting actually is not extremely packed unlike medicine posting before. and not too late to inform that, Alhamdulillah, all praises to Allah for giving me another blessing and I passed the medicine posting exam.

and I should be more concentrate for my 0&G posting, anyway.

anyway, I want to say..."O Allah, forgive all my sins and place me in Your Jannah (Paradise) . And so with my parents, my family, my friends, and my muslim fellows all over the world. amin"

                                                sempat jugak :)

3 comments:

  1. Lol. Did you take that picture yourself? If so, I wonder whose handwriting is that, yang dekat belakang tu. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you know that what I really meant by my previous comment is: "Astaga....Tulisaaaaannnn".

    ReplyDelete