::Wallahi Watallahi Wabillahi::

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

:: Here is my journey! ::

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

:::Buat Sahabat2ku di Mesir:::


Assalamualaikum ...

Buat Sahabat-sahabatku di Mesir...Kaifa halukum ya??


Hearing the breaking news of the commotion in Mesir, I'm very worry about my friends in Mesir...What and how are they doing right there? do they stay in safe shelter for the mean time? seriously, I just can't think of any possibility that might happen to them right there...I just wanna figure out their current status...

I've no facebook[as it might be the only way to contact them up]. nevertheless, I believe that, insyaallah I will be able to sort out another alternative way to get contact with AT LEAST one of them....[rang?bibut?azlinah?deeni? I could not recall anymore names]

Hopefully, my sahabat2 in Mesir, I hope you guys are in plenty of patience...don't neglect your study just because of that helpless commotion...don't get into so much fear...don't worry much...remembrance of Allah in our life....Allah will always there providing you guys with a better life condition over there...not just in Mesir, in Malaysia as well....ameen...

:::keeping my fingers cross..:::

The long-distance between us might has separate our bodies apart,
crossing the huge oceans,
crossing several continents and countries,
BUT
the memories that we had sketched together,
never left behind,
keep itself refresh everyday in every piece of our fragile HEART,
I miss the ukhuwah that we tied together back then...

2 comments:

  1. Assalamua'laikum, dik..
    bleh check kat laman web tok http://krisismesirnasibrakyatkita.blogspot.com/

    susah nak hubung ng cdak coz sytem down kan..insyaALLAH moga sglnya selamat...

    ReplyDelete