::Wallahi Watallahi Wabillahi::

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

:: Here is my journey! ::

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, February 3, 2011

:::Chapter 6: izinkan saya bercerita part 2:::



Assalamualaikum...

Part 2 dibuat setelah part 1 di'dispose'kan... nothing about it clinging in my mind. so,I better stop it rather than talking bad about somebody. that's totally not good,ya.

so, my part2 , I would rather share about my family. that's actually excluded in my initial planning .



My family is my everything and I would never think of anything else that deserve to be trade in with them. they always here, cling with me. whenever I have difficulties, sorrow, and even when I am happy. I would share everything with them especially my dearest mom..the one that always come up with the greatest cook out from kitchen, the one that willing to sleep by my side whenever I'm in fruitful holiday..the one that willing to buy me things that I wanted...the one that keep elevating her skills as a mom to get herself more adapt being in the circle of her growing up daughters and sons. thank you,Puan Harningsih Oerip Marsono...

when there is a mom, there is a dad.

My father, the one that never hit me.NEVER since I was still infant..but of course as a father, he would scold me whenever I make him angry with my mischievous manner. the one that always introduce me proudly in front of his friends.. the one that willing to buy goods to make our day as his children...the one that keep hiding his sorrow,tears,sadness,any lacking in his everyday's life. the one that provide me with tranquility...he is my father...thank you...En. Delie Mahsin

::I LOVE THEM so much..they nurture me and my other siblings as if we are their priceless treasures from Allah..as I keep mentioning this..let me mention it again in this post..hopefully,Allah will meet us all in HIS al-jannah...I'll try my best not to harm them...not to hurt them with my words...not to disappoint them with my life...inshaallah...never come across in my mind to break their hearts though I might had unintentionally did it.

I keep buying them things like shirts for my dad...tudungs for my mom..and even that shiny bracelets...BUT I have no idea why my dad NEVER wear any of those shirts. I am wondering why...but I just unable to ask as who knows his answer might offend me? I'm buying it with all my hearts though they keep telling me not to waste my money buying the things that is not USEFUL for them..ermm..I've no idea why...might be the things that I bought for them is not up to their liking? not pretty? not nice? or maybe the T-shirts colors in a way are too colorful for my dad?.nevertheless, I keep buying them everytime I going back home. so, you know how stubborn am I now? yes, I am.

::Hugging them tightly::
::Wiping away their tears::
::Patching their injuries::
::Ensuring them in the best welfare::

No comments:

Post a Comment