::Wallahi Watallahi Wabillahi::

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

:: Here is my journey! ::

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, January 20, 2011

:::Chapter 4: I adore their strength:::

Assalamualaikum Wbt..

Today, Allah has given one more new lesson to be thought of...

::About 3 or 4 months back then, I was taken aback when being informed that one of my friend [KML's friend] was diagnosed of having a bone cancer...I was taken aback for sure upon hearing the news... I was the one that chosen to be informed by somebody as I am currently in Kuching and he also stay in Kuching. Plus, from my faculty to Sarawak General Hospital[SGH] is just a walking-distance . Immediately, I contacted[texting him] for confirmation,yet it is TRUE... by that time, he was having his chemotherapy cycle and postpone his study in UNIMAS also [ under ENGINEERING FACULTY]...I was like wanted to meet up with him whenever he got any chemo cycle in SGH...BUT at last, we could not meet up as I was so packed and could not sort any time or day to see him...:::

:::Last 2-week:::
we texting each other after sometimes and I just wanted to know his progression...ALHAMDULILLAH...He said he is currently in UNIMAS continuing his study...Hopefully, Allah always granting him and everyone with a good health & welfare..ameen...


"Do you know what is better than charity and fasting and prayer? It is keeping peace and good relations between people, as quarrels and bad feelings destroy mankind." (Muslims & Bukhari)


:::THIS EVENING:::

I got msg from my ex-schoolmate, Nur Nabilah...she said she is in SGH for getting a treatment..
Having a time to visit her, just after the class I straight away making my way to SGH by foot[my eleven bus].. Reaching SGH, I gave her a phone call asking where on earth she's waiting for me..
She said she is waiting for me at Pharmacy area...

At last, after 1 year didn't seeing each other, we met in that crowded atmosphere...how relieved I was!!!We hugged each other tightly...
She told me that after being diagnosed with Thalasaemia[I think it is a minor as she didn't showing up any symptom of major beta-thalasaemia..so I guessed it is not...], she is currently diagnosed with Myasthenia Gravis![http://www.medicinenet.com/myasthenia_gravis/article.htm] [ I just having that lecture this week!]

So, I was like felt into my own silentness...I could not spurr any words..Having thought of her disease...It's so common having reading about this disease...everywhere in my pathology's book.it..BUT it is so UNCOMMON having the one that I know since I was small[ she is my childhood friend as well] to also having that disease...I silently listened to her..having just an eye-contact, I couldn't help myself from not to show up my sadness...she is just the same age with me...........

I tried my best to calm her down...this disease is a progression disease[meaning that this disease will showing up its appearance as the time goes by, as she growing up...she might present with PTOSIS, RESPIRATORY DIFFICULTIES and some others.]...AND it can just be improved by eating anticholinesterase but having too much consuming of this drug will give you another parasympathetic effects for instance, Salivation! She was looking a bit worry knowing the fact from doctor that this disease is a long-life disease...

She wrapped up our meeting as her mom already waited outside...and it touched my heart very much when she took out a small box..[giving me a present...It such a nice watch!] and we hugged each other for the farewell...I just could not stand my feeling and burst into tears...and so with her...we hugged each other calmly but tears running down silently...I could no longer helped myself to wipe my tears...::

:::Having my way back to my college:::
Along the way back, I kept thinking about what had happened in my surroundings...starting with the one that diagnosed with cancer, and just now, myasthenia gravis....I really made a deep thought...you know...honestly, I feel nothing by looking of any pictures of any random person throughout this world which suffered from diseases, ...I barely feel nothing...but having looking her face just now...I am unsure of this feeling...I feel like ...is it true? is it her? is it him? is it my friend? I admit the fact that I feel so SAD...on top of that, I KNOW...ALLAH always make a good plan of HIS servants...AND HE HAS HIS OWN PLANNING on what had happened, just happened and what will happen in our life...maybe today Allah giving them both diseases ..who knows..Allah also giving me the same circumstances as well one day.???

today..I am reaching one more step as a Allah servant, the fact that.. be more HUMBLE in front of HIM as HE creates me...everything I do, the knowledge that I learn everyday 100% come from HIM..

"Conduct yourself in this world, as if you are here to stay forever; prepare for eternity as if you have to die tomorrow." (Hadith narrated by: Bukhari)

No comments:

Post a Comment