::Wallahi Watallahi Wabillahi::

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

:: Here is my journey! ::

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, December 13, 2015

endless sadness

it has been a while not writing anything. i have one story. to tell . honestly, I dont and never ever understand a man. will never. giving promises like no day tomorrow, but once you got her, you simply treat her like a trash. nah. you didnt feel that . like pointing all her flaws in details. no. you cant do that. though you are a damn honest person, you seriously cant do that. everything you said or regurg out will not going to the air, it will go to her heart. betullah, the words really can tear the heart.
when she almost giving her heart, you simply crush her heart like nothing . like she will stay forever.
i was scared saying those final words to you. but i was determined. though it was a while, it was still a nightmare for me. being treated in such a way, my mistakes were clearly stated without mercy and concern, while im keeping my patience all this while. at last, i choose to leave when at first, i keep saying to stay. with all the injustice judgement, i choose to leave. not because of hatred, but i was too scared and traumatised. what will happen to my life after this? single forever? only Allah knows. but for sure, im in deep phase of hibernating. not going to open my heart to anyone. not this time. 😭😭😭😭😭

1 comment:

  1. May Allah heal your pain. I think I know exactly how you feel, I can imagine how much you've cried. I'm seeing the exact same picture as me, December 2010... 5 years ago.

    So I can assure you, insha Allah, Allah will let time heals your pain. It might feel unbearably hurtful now, but insha Allah, there will come a time when you can look back at this incident in smile, and thank Allah for all that happened.

    You don't have to trust anyone. You don't have to trust me. But you have Allah that you can always trust. So long as you have Him, you have nothing to lose. For he who has Allah, has everything.

    ReplyDelete