::Wallahi Watallahi Wabillahi::

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

:: Here is my journey! ::

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, August 30, 2012

From That Dark Narrow Tunnel

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah...

I've no idea why am I so excited to share this story. perhaps to spread the happiness to everyone? or just to improve my english writing [Oh my English ! ]

Today, I went into the labour room [tempat orang bersalin tu..] ...

... to observe the struggling mother delivering her baby...

I was standing at one of the corner of the small labour room, it was 9pm when I started to stand there, (not much like a dummy ), watching the lady, at that time,.

When she was broke down in tears for the honest-to-goodness pain of the labour, I knew I had to hold back my voice, and most most most importantly my stomach content!

"now now.." whispering to myself.

the mother was extremely in pain. with the flushed face indicating how hard she was straining just to get the baby out to see the world. this temporary  world  subhanallah... Allah Is The Greatest.

and so I started to say..'now baby... you are in the starting line , charting your own life in the long journey and to Allah you shall return at the end of the day... be a muslim ok?' sadly said because the innocent baby came out to the world by a non-muslim mother. and May Allah gives the light to both of them . amin

...

and for me...today..now, the clock is crawling to 1.14 am. and I am enjoying this time , as I am proudly to say that today is my dearest mother's birthday!!!! hooray...so you know my intention of staying up at this hour..just to write something to wish her birthday... and around 12 something just now, I was calling her... to wish. the voice was different.
I thought she was holding back the tears. and guess what, I just realised that was just a sound of voice of somebody yawning. yeah. she was yawning. what a sad, hehehehe...

anyway, that is my mother. the one that always made me crying in silent...the one that made me laugh when I am alone just thinking of her funny actions and jokes, the one that taught me the meaning of the true patience and love without need to voice it out, cannot help myself for not missing and loving her....

I always have a dream. if I were destined by Allah to get married and become a mother, I will perfectly immitate her. I will become my mother junior of raising my children. hardly showing her tears infront of her children, always wake up early in the morning, washing our used & dirt clothes, willingly cook for the breakfast, and the lists go on on on and on....

I love my mom...(ouch...all of sudden the heart is feeling like popping out....how much I love and miss her...)
and I know Allah Is The Greatest of giving me this ni'mat... of having her as my mom in this temporary world. I always pray that Allah will place her in His Jannah... forgive all her sins... put away anything that discomfort her heart.... amin......

....

so went into the labour room made me realised that how much she had suffered just to get me out of that dark narrow tunnel.

Thank you, mak....I love love love you....Thank you Allah for everything that I have....Alhamdulillah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment